Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When I think about last 2 years(08-10)... My Post Graduation Days in Campus...

1)Patrick(Facebook): Sirf ek........ mere saare dost, nothing else matters!!!! Phir kabhi milenge kya aise dost? SSM rocks!!!

2)Lochan(Facebook): The most beautiful time spent.... Awesome classmates.... Made some really best friends.... Loads of Masti..... Got to learn something from everyone....
First thing that comes to mind in MRA.... Wishcards played at MRA....

3)Nitin(Orkut): Masti , early morning uthna , sketching , parties , booze , Exam tension , campus environment ( girls )

4)Huziafa (Facebook): Arey muhje sandeep yaad aata hai aur uska ka sir pc khali nahi hai wala kissa, sir pleajjjjjjjjjjjj

5)Avinash(Facebook): 16 guys in one room heatedly arguing if the british govt did good for india or not.

6)Praful(Facebook):

1)Hiromi Ki smile ;)
2) Nitin ka result day pe (especially on 3rd Sem result) Hug aur uski khushi :)
3) Sattu ki unconditional friendship :) :)
4) Rachit Ka Pyar :x :D
5) Mera ghussa :P

7)Surjit(Facebook):
I am being specific in my writing..... I ll jot it in points.....
1. I did mistake nd learnt from it....
2. It was a complete theatre drama with fun(My class), sad(*******),
Thriller(Faculty Role), Action(Gira pada CR) and etc not to be
mentioned.
3. I enjoyed a lot in these 2 years (I cried and laughed both in MBA).
4. Overall review...."THESE WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE"

8)Mandar(Facebook): Masti, Music, Dhamaaal All the time..

9)Shubham(Facebook): 2 years of MBA is that beautiful part of my Life which cannot be measured it can only be treasured.

10)Nidhi(Facebook): I am thankful to my fate for giving me the most beautiful 2 years of my life. Thank you friends and family :) will miss you all.

11)Sandy(Facebook)
: Masti, fun, loads of assignments that I never done in my graduation life, Going for exams with very less studies and playing volleyball, aoe at night,Food at D-Hostel Canteen and lastly Gals oF HRD

12)Priyanka(Facebook):The loong evening walks
struggling to finish the assignments all thru the night. All d masti we did in the hostel, the parties, dinners,DJ sessions we had.

13)Rachit(Facebook):umm....... with MBA comes in my mind.......Masti..... Baapu ka paisa & Away from home :P. Well there is a F missing in MBA ,which this MBA gave me 21 amazing friends will remember u all ....... alwazzzzzzzz :)

14)Gunpreet(Facebook): The best days of my life which imparted me lot of learning and a bunch of people whom I didn’t know became my friends. A city that I had never seen became a city where I can guide people to best places here. Undoubtedly, the best days o my life.. the days I can never forget as they have given me more than what I expected out of it.

15)Kunal(Facebook): Awaiting....

16)Serra(Facebook): Awaiting....

17)Satyendra(Facebook): Awaiting....

18)Shivesh(Facebook): Awaiting....

19)Prashant(Facebook):Awaiting....

20)Manindra(Facebook): Awaiting....

21)Manas(Facebook): Awaiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment